Marketing exists in a state of constant change. New channels emerge overnight, audiences expect perfectly targeted messaging, there are never quite enough resources to go around, and marketing technology just keeps getting more complex. And yet marketers aren’t evolving to keep up with all this change. We use outdated methods to manage our work (if we have any work management system in place at all). We live with inefficiencies and stress, assuming that’s just the way that marketing is.
Fellow marketers, there’s a better way to work.
In this 80-minute course Andrea Fryrear will introduce you to the next great stage in marketing evolution: Agile marketing. Andrea is one of the world’s leading experts on Agile marketing, and she’ll walk you through:
- Why Agile you should be embracing Agile marketing NOW, and how its roots in software development make it the perfect fit for modern marketing.
- Precisely what Agile marketing is, and what it isn’t.
- How Agile marketing benefits everyone in an organization, from the newest digital marketing specialist to executive leadership to the customers we serve.
- Who should be using Agile marketing, including the marketing functions that are best suited for an Agile marketing trial.
- How to deal with the challenges of large and small marketing teams, as well as those that rely on agencies and freelancers to complete their work.
- An introduction to how you apply Agile principles to marketing work using the three most common Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
- Tips for getting started on your Agile adoption that will give your team the best chance for a successful Agile transformation.
- Module 2, Introduction
- Module 2, Benefits for Individual Marketers
- Module 2, Benefits for Marketing Teams
- Module 2, Benefits for Executives & Leaders
- Module 2, Benefits for Organizations
- Module 2, Benefits for Audiences & Customers
- Module 2, Part 1 Podcast
- Module 2, Part 2 Podcast
- Module 2 Slides
- Module 2 Quiz
Lead Trainer for AgileSherpas
About your instructor
An early convert to the ways of Agile marketing, Andrea loves nothing more than seeing a team evolve from a chaos to high performance. In addition to being trained as a Scrum Master and Product Owner, Andrea is a Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) and a Certified Agile Leader (CAL-1). She shares her findings (and failures) regularly from stages around the world as an international speaker on all things Agile marketing.
Andrea is a content marketer by trade and functions best when she’s writing regularly. Her most recent book, Death of a Marketer, chronicles marketing’s troubled past and charts a course to a more agile future for the profession. You can also find her articles on the AgileSherpas blog.
When she’s not on a plane or at a keyboard, Andrea spends as much time as possible outdoors in her Colorado home training for triathlons and playing volleyball.